Empresarios Agrupados offers Due Diligence services to advise and assist all our clients in a potential transaction.
We identify, assess, and attempt to mitigate potential risks associated with the project by focusing on the technical aspects, estimates of assets, technologies used, designs, authorizations, licenses, etc., with some of the scopes below:
- Owner's engineering services for feasibility studies
- Preparing tender specifications
- Evaluating the EPC proposal
- Supporting EPC contract negotiations
- Supporting O&M contract negotiations
- Assisting in the permitting and licensing process