EMPRESARIOS AGRUPADOS wishes to inform the users of this website that this statement reflects the data protection policy followed by EMPRESARIOS AGRUPADOS. This policy has been defined in accordance with the requirements of Spanish Organic Law 3/2018 of December 5 on Data Protection and Digital Rights Guarantee (hereinafter LOPDGDD) and the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 (hereinafter GDPR).
EMPRESARIOS AGRUPADOS does not voluntarily collect personal data from the users of this website. The only data requested from the users of this page are those that the user provides voluntarily through the different forms available on the website. Consequently, EMPRESARIOS AGRUPADOS will only keep the personal data of users who agree to submit these data and communicate them to EMPRESARIOS AGRUPADOS, when the user so wishes, and always on a voluntary basis.
Voluntarily provided user data may be incorporated into an automated file under the ownership of EMPRESARIOS AGRUPADOS. In all cases, all data collected shall always be processed in compliance with the data protection legislation currently in force.
This policy may be modified or updated to reflect changes in EMPRESARIOS AGRUPADOS’s practices with respect to the processing of personal data or changes in applicable legislation. Please read this policy carefully and check the website regularly for any changes in the terms of this policy.
Collection of Personal Data
EMPRESARIOS AGRUPADOS INTERNACIONAL S.A., with registered office in Madrid (Spain), incorporated in Madrid and recorded in the Madrid Company Register in volume 4567, folio 34, section 8.ª, page M-75212, with tax ID (CIF) no. A80473424 (hereinafter EMPRESARIOS AGRUPADOS) is the owner of the website domain www.empresariosagrupados.es, and responsible for its data processing.
To guarantee adequate processing of personal data, EMPRESARIOS AGRUPADOS has appointed a Data Protection Officer to whom all queries related to personal data processing can be addressed, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In addition to the above-mentioned email address, you can also contact EMPRESARIOS AGRUPADOS at the following postal address: C/ Magallanes, 3, 28015 Madrid (Spain).
Collected personal data may be processed for the following purposes:
- Contact: to be able to contact the users who contact EMPRESARIOS AGRUPADOS, either through contact forms on the website, phone call, email, or in any other way, it is necessary to process their data, in order to later contact them through these same means.
Additionally, the data may be processed for the purpose of keeping in touch with the users, providing customer-related services, and handling any requests made through the website of EMPRESARIOS AGRUPADOS.
- Business communications: Business communications regarding products and services: EMPRESARIOS AGRUPADOS may process users’ personal data for the purpose of sending them commercial communications of the products and services it offers and that it considers may be of interest to them.
EMPRESARIOS AGRUPADOS informs that the aforementioned commercial communications may be received by postal mail, telephone calls or electronic means (e-mail, text messages or other electronic means of communication).
The user may at any time object to the processing of his/her personal data for the purpose of receiving commercial communications, through any channel made available to him/her, as explained below in the section entitled “Exercise of Rights”.
Personal data will be kept for as long as the relationship established with EMPRESARIOS AGRUPADOS lasts, as well as for the legally required periods of time.
The legitimacy to process the data is based on the consent obtained from the user. In addition, EMPRESARIOS AGRUPADOS treats the personal data of the users who voluntarily provide it in accordance with the following legitimizing bases:
- The processing of personal data for the purposes of “Contact” is based, in addition to consent, on the management of the legal relationship established between the user and EMPRESARIOS AGRUPADOS. This basically includes managing the request, keeping both parties in contact and, if applicable, satisfying the service required by the user.
- The processing of personal data communicated in the form section “Work with us” is based on the user’s consent.
- The processing of the personal data included in the Reporting Channel form is based on the user’s consent.
- Treatment of personal data and information obtained
EMPRESARIOS AGRUPADOS collects personal data from the following sources:
- Personal data voluntarily provided by the users (for example, when you contact the company via e-mail or telephone or any other means such as entering personal information in the forms on EMPRESARIOS AGRUPADOS’s web pages).
- Personal data obtained in the ordinary or contractual course of the company’s relationship with the interested parties.
EMPRESARIOS AGRUPADOS may process the following categories of personal data, subject to the applicable legal regulations:
- Personal data and contact details such as name, address, telephone number and email address of potential candidates for jobs at EMPRESARIOS AGRUPADOS. In other contact forms, it is recommended to include as contact information, whenever applicable, the contact details of the company in which the user provides his or her services.
If the user decides to send his or her CV through the website of EMPRESARIOS AGRUPADOS with the aim of occupying a position in the company, his or her information will be treated exclusively for this purpose and will be kept for the period necessary to comply with the applicable legal and administrative obligations.
Personal data collected through this website shall not be transferred to third parties, and may only be transmitted to companies forming part of the same group as EMPRESARIOS AGRUPADOS, namely: GHESA Ingeniería y Tecnología S.A., EA Servicios Explotación Nucleares GNIT S.L., EA Servicios Desmantelamiento Nuclear GHTR S.L.
- User consent
The user who voluntarily communicates his/her personal data to EMPRESARIOS AGRUPADOS through this website expressly consents to the use of said personal data by EMPRESARIOS AGRUPADOS to contact him/her regarding his/her request for information. To this end, you will have previously had to check the box on this website indicating that you give your consent.
The user who voluntarily communicates his or her personal data to EMPRESARIOS AGRUPADOS through this website expressly consents to the use of said personal data for the sending of commercial information by electronic means on the products and services marketed by EMPRESARIOS AGRUPADOS, in strict compliance with the provisions of current legislation on Information Society Services with respect to commercial communications. To this end, you will have previously had to check the box on this website indicating that you give your consent. The user may at any time express his or her objection to such processing, as well as exercise the other rights detailed below.
The user who voluntarily communicates his or her data to EMPRESARIOS AGRUPADOS through this website expressly consents to the use of said personal data for the sending of commercial information, including by electronic means, from companies linked to EMPRESARIOS AGRUPADOS, referred to in the section on Recipients, in strict compliance with the provisions of current legislation on the protection of personal data and Information Society Services, unless he or she expresses his or her objection. To this end, you will have previously had to check the box on this website indicating that you give your consent.
- Security measures
The personal data communicated by the user to EMPRESARIOS AGRUPADOS may be stored in databases, computerized or not, owned by EMPRESARIOS AGRUPADOS, which undertakes all the technical, organisational and security measures at its disposal to guarantee the confidentiality, integrity and quality of the information contained therein in accordance with the provisions of the GDPR. In any case, it should be borne in mind that Internet security measures are not impregnable and the user is responsible for ensuring that all personal information that may be provided to EMPRESARIOS AGRUPADOS is sent securely.
- Duties of the user who provides personal data
The user guarantees that the personal data provided is true, accurate, complete and up to date. The user is liable for any damage, direct or indirect, caused by failure to comply with this obligation.
In the event that the user provides personal data of third parties, the user guarantees to have informed such third parties of the content of this policy and to have obtained prior consent to provide their data for the purpose of processing in question.
You must be over 16 years old to provide your personal data. The users who provide personal data through websites of EMPRESARIOS AGRUPADOS declare and guarantee that they are over 16 years of age and are fully responsible for their declaration.
- Exercise of Rights
EMPRESARIOS AGRUPADOS informs you that you have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not we are processing personal data concerning you.
Likewise, EMPRESARIOS AGRUPADOS informs you that you have the following rights regarding your personal data:
- Right to access: you have the right to access your data in order to know what personal data we are processing concerning you.
- Right to rectification or erasure: in certain circumstances, you have the right to rectify any personal data that you consider to be inaccurate and that concerns you, and that is processed by EMPRESARIOS AGRUPADOS, as well as the right to request the erasure of your data when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- Right to restriction of processing: in certain circumstances, you are entitled to request a restriction on the processing of your data, in which case we inform you that we will only retain the data on which you have requested a restriction on their processing for the purpose of exercising or defending claims.
- Right to object processing: in certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, you are entitled to object to the processing of your data. In these cases, we will cease to process your data unless we must continue to do so for compelling legitimate reasons or for the exercise or defence of any claims.
- Right to data portability: in certain circumstances, you are entitled to receive the personal data that concern you, and that you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format, as well as to have them transmitted by EMPRESARIOS AGRUPADOS to another data controller.
You are also entitled to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time, without this affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
We also remind you that you have the right to object, at any time, to EMPRESARIOS AGRUPADOS’s sending you advertising for its own products and services.
Finally, you are hereby informed that you are entitled to file a complaint with the competent Data Protection Supervisory Authority. However, you may first lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Officer of EMPRESARIOS AGRUPADOS (email@example.com), who will resolve the complaint within a maximum period of two months.
A cookie is a file that is downloaded on your device when you visit a website. This file collects information about your device, your browser and your browsing preferences and habits.
The web pages of EMPRESARIOS AGRUPADOS provide, in some cases, links to other digital platforms or contents that are owned by third parties. The sole purpose of the links is to provide the user with the possibility to obtain supplementary information through said links. EMPRESARIOS AGRUPADOS undertakes no responsibility whatsoever for the results that may derive from the user’s accessing these links.
- Contact details
- Company information: EMPRESARIOS AGRUPADOS INTERNACIONAL S.A.
In compliance with Article 10 of Law 34/2002 of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, the company’s identification details follow:
Name: EMPRESARIOS AGRUPADOS
Company Name: EMPRESARIOS AGRUPADOS INTERNACIONAL S.A.
Nif / Cif: A80473424
Registered Address: Calle Magallanes, 3
Inscription in the MADRID Trade Registry: Tº 4.567 F. 34 H. M-75212 -4 VAT
Telephone: (+34) 913098000
Corporate email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Intellectual Property Rights
The source code, graphic design, images, photographs, sounds, animations, software, texts, as well as the information and contents included in https://www.empresariosagrupados.es/ are protected by the Spanish legislation on intellectual and industrial property rights in favour of EMPRESARIOS AGRUPADOS INERNACIONAL S.A. (hereinafter EMPRESARIOS AGRUPADOS) and the reproduction and/or publication, in whole or in part, of the website, its processing by computer, distribution, dissemination, modification, transformation or decompiling, or other rights legally recognised to its owner, without the prior written consent of EMPRESARIOS AGRUPADOS is not permitted.
The user may use the material that appears on this website solely and exclusively for personal and private use, its use for commercial purposes or to engage in illegal activities being prohibited. All intellectual property rights are expressly reserved by EMPRESARIOS AGRUPADOS.
EMPRESARIOS AGRUPADOS will watch over the compliance of the above conditions, as well as the correct use of the contents presented in its website, taking pertinent civil or criminal action in case of infringement of or non-compliance with these rights by the user.
- Protection of Personal Data
In the framework of compliance with the legislation in force, contained in Organic Law 3/2018, of 5th December, on Data Protection and Guarantee of Digital Rights, and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27th April 2016, whose purpose is to guarantee and protect, with regard to the processing of personal data, the freedoms and fundamental rights of natural persons, and especially their honour and personal privacy, EMPRESARIOS AGRUPADOS hereby informs users that EMPRESARIOS AGRUPADOS has adopted the technical and organizational measures in accordance with the provisions of the legislation in force.
If you wish you can configure your browser to alert you on the screen if you are going to receive a cookie. You can also configure your computer so that it does not receive these cookies. This will not prevent access to the information on the www.empresariosagrupados.es website.
B.- EMPRESARIOS AGRUPADOS may modify, without prior notice, the information contained on its website, as well as its settings and presentation.
C.- EMPRESARIOS AGRUPADOS hereby undertakes NOT TO ENGAGE IN MISLEADING ADVERTISING. To these effects, misleading advertising does not include formal or numerical errors which may be found in the different sections of EMPRESARIOS AGRUPADOS’s website as a result of incomplete or faulty maintenance or updating of the information contained in these sections. In keeping with the above, EMPRESARIOS AGRUPADOS undertakes to correct these errors as soon as they are notified.
D.- EMPRESARIOS AGRUPADOS undertakes NOT TO SEND ADVERTISING CORRESPONDENCE WITHOUT IDENTIFYING IT AS SUCH, in accordance with Law 34/2002, of 11th July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce. Thus, no information sent TO THE CLIENTS of EMPRESARIOS AGRUPADOS will be considered as advertising correspondence, provided its object is to maintain the existing contractual relationship between the client and EMPRESARIOS AGRUPADOS, as well as to carry out the tasks of information, training and other activities related to the service which the client has contracted from the company.
E.- EMPRESARIOS AGRUPADOS is not responsible for the user’s failure to comply with any applicable rule or regulation in his or her access to the website www.empresariosagrupados.es and/or in the use of the information contained therein.
F.- EMPRESARIOS AGRUPADOS shall not be liable for any damages, whatever their nature, derived from the use of the information, the contents of this website and the programs included in it. The links and hypertext which, through the website www.empresariosagrupados.com, allow the user to access features and services offered by third parties do not belong to and are not under the control of EMPRESARIOS AGRUPADOS; the company is not responsible for the information contained therein or for any effects which may derive from this information.
G.- EMPRESARIOS AGRUPADOS is not responsible for the illegitimate use that third parties may make of the brand names, product names and trademarks which, not being the property of said entity, appear on the website www.empresariosagrupados.com. Likewise, it is not responsible for the integrity, veracity and legality of the content of the web links that can be accessed from www.empresariosagrupados.es.
H.- EMPRESARIOS AGRUPADOS is not responsible for the viruses that originate in a telematic transmission infiltrated by third parties (such as word processor macros, Java applets and Active X programs), generated in order to negatively affect a computer system.
I.- In short, the user alone is responsible for the use that he/she makes of the services, contents, links and hypertext included on the website www.empresariosagrupados.es.
J- EMPRESARIOS AGRUPADOS does not guarantee the availability and continuity of operation of the website and shall in no case be liable for any damages that may result from (i) the lack of availability or accessibility to the website or to those other sites with which a link has been established; (ii) the interruption in the operation of the website or computer failures, disconnections, delays or blockages whatever the cause, in the Internet system or in other electronic systems produced in the course of its operation; (iii) the lack of suitability of the website for the specific needs of users; and (iv) other damages that may be caused by third parties through unauthorized interference beyond the control of EMPRESARIOS AGRUPADOS.
What are cookies?
Types of cookies
- Technical cookies: the most elementary ones, they allow knowing whether a human or an automated application is browsing, whether the browsing is being done by an anonymous or registered user, basic tasks for the functioning of any dynamic website.
- Analysis cookies: these collect information on the type of browsing being done, which section are used the most, products consulted, the time periods of use, language, etc
- Advertising cookies: these display advertising in terms of your browsing, country, language, etc.
Cookies used on this website
- Ensure that the website pages can function correctly.
- Store preferences, such as the choice of language or font size.
- Track the user’s browsing experience.
A table containing the cookies used on this website is provided below:
|qtrans_cookie||Technical||Keep user language settings|
|Technical||These cookies are used to customize the user interface|
If you so desire, you may stop accepting browser cookies or stop accepting cookies from a given service in particular.
You can limit, block or delete the cookies of EMPRESARIOS AGRUPADOS or any other webpage using your browser. This is done differently in each browser, and its Help function will show you how to do it.
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/delete-and-manage-cookies-168dab11-0753-043d-7c16-ede5947fc64d
- FireFox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/clear-cookies-and-site-data-firefox
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/en-gb/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
Additional guarantees and revocation of acceptance
EMPRESARIOS AGRUPADOS is not responsible for the content and accuracy of the privacy policies of third party components included on this website. As an additional safeguard, the register of cookies on this website may be subject to the acceptance of cookies by the user during the visit to the website, or the installation or updating of the browser used. This acceptance may be revoked at any time through the available content and privacy settings options.